Tuesday, April 7, 2009

NOTHING BUT BLUE SKIES

The second installment in our Earth Day series.


Protect our blue skies. Curb manufacturing pollution by buying vintage first. No need to spew more pollution into our beautiful blue skies in creating new consumer goods. Not when so much wonderful vintage goodness abounds!



Find these and other earth friendly products in Vintage Market Shops. Just follow the links in the sidebar. Don't forget the Earth Day Salebration begins in 13 days (search vmteamearth on Etsy.com)!

3 comments:

  1. Some very sweet blues! And I realise that the top image has been used to give an example of horrible pollution but I have to say that I really like the photo. Is that bad of me ;)

    Such a cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa - I found you through another member's shop . . . and I am wondering how to apply for membership to the team. I have been selling on Etsy for about three years, starting with children's boutique garments, eBook patterns, and various other handcrafted items. In December I started another shop where I've been quite successful selling vintage / retro / reconstructed / upcycled items. If you could let me know if my shop fits your criteria, I'd appreciate it! I'm at www.gossamerwingsstudio.etsy.com Thanks so much! Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue! Just added the widget to my blog! www.humanntouch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails