Friday, December 2, 2011

Amy's Old School Tips Vintage Christmas Decorations

Christmas is one of the best holidays when it comes to Vintage decorations!   You can summon the Spirit of Christmas Past as you put up your vintage Christmas items! If you don't have your own vintage decorations that have been passed down you can find so many fun things browsing the Vintage Market Teams offerings!  Here are some that I would enjoy adding to my collection! 

Four Putz Houses Vintage Christmas Village 1950s By: Collectique
Vintage Christmas Musical Carousel with Snowman and Santa By: JensCloset 1950's set of 4 foil christmas flowers By: BeguilingVintage


Tom and Jerry Punch Bowl and Mugs By: FalconandFinch

I would love to hear what holiday decorations you collect and about how you like to display them! 

2 comments:

  1. I love the little Christmas houses. I purchased a few on Etsy but I should grab up a few more.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails